We have introduced a new feature on our website that will allow you to switch registrations. This function can be used to switch levels, switch weeks, or switch times.
For example, you can use this function to switch from Level 3 to Level 4, to switch from a morning to an afternoon camp, or to switch weeks.
- First, click the "Register" button on the top right corner of the page.
- You will then be directed to a page where you can enter your city or postal code. Click the city or postal code of your choice from the drop down menu.
- You can either look through all available programs or filter by the program options at the top of the screen.
- Check off the location you would like to register for and then hit the blue "Next" button.
- Now, you will need to choose what level you want to register for. Scroll down to view all options and then check off the level you would like to select. For private lessons, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will need to choose what dates you are looking for. Hit the "+" button located on the right side of the screen to determine the quantity of registrations. Once the dates are selected, press "Next".
- You will need to review your order. Once review, press "Next". It will redirect you to the welcome. The spot will have been added to your cart and will hold for 30 minutes.
- Click "View/Edit" order beside the existing registration that would like to be switched.
- This process will also show you how to cancel for credit. To continue making this registration switch, press "Cancel for Credit".
- You will receive a pop-up which asks if you are sure you want to cancel. Please ensure you have followed the previous steps in selecting the new registration before proceeding.
- After reviewing the pop-up, click "Proceed". You will see a green pop-up on the bottom right corner stating your cancel for credit was successful.
- You will see an available credit on your account.
- Now, you want to continue with your order. Select the child you are making the change for and then hit next.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page that shows you all information related to the registration. Please review the cancellation policy and waiver. Check the two boxes once read.
- You will see the new registration will be processed with the credit on file. If there is a balance owing, you will be able to see it on file.
- You can now chekcout and you have successfully switched your registrations.
Please note that our system requires a minimum of two weeks notice from the start date of your original registration to switch registrations. Credits are non refundable and we DO NOT offer credits for any missed days of camp.
If you register for a new camp prior to cancelling your original registration, you will be subject to our regular cancellation policy, meaning it can be refunded back to your original card MINUS $50 administrative fee.
If you would like to cancel your registration for a refund back to your original method of payment, there is a $50 administreation charge per each program each child is registerd for. To receive this refund, you will need to contact us directly by emailing or calling in to speak to a Customer Care Associate.
- Feel free to check out our how-to-video on the above function HERE.
- To learn how to switch levels within your allocation, please click HERE.
- To learn how to cancel your registration for credit, please click HERE.
- You can also contact our office at 1-888-886-6464 or send us an email at email@example.com.