Cancel for Credit
We are offering a new feature on our website that will allow you to cancel upcoming registrations yourselves for credit. Here are some directions on how to proceed with this function:
- First, login to your Pedalheads. It will direct you to the welcome page.
- Click "View/Edit Order" beside the existing registration you would like to cancel for credit.
- Click the orange "Cancel for Credit".
- You will see a pop-up appear which asks if you are sure you want to proceed with the cancellation. Once you have read through the pop-up, click "Proceed".
- You will receive a green pop-up on the bottom right corner stating your cancel for credit was successful.
The credit will be valid for up to 2 years and can be used towards any camp or program we offer. The credit will automatically apply at checkout upon future registrations. Once credits are issued, they CANNOT be converted to a refund.
Please note that our system requires a minimum of two weeks notice from the start date of your original registration to switch registrations.
We DO NOT offer credits for any missed days of camp. This function is only applicable to the entirety of the registration.
If you would like to cancel your registration for a refund back to your original method of payment, there is a $50 administration charge per each program each child is registerd for. To receive this refund, you will need to contact us directly by emailing or calling in to speak to a Customer Care Associate. If you wish to cancel for a refund, please contact our office at 1-888-886-6464 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.