We have introduced a new feature on our website that allows you to switch between levels within a given allocation. To do so, please follow these instructions:
You can use this function to switch between Bike Levels 1, 2, and 3 or Levels 5 and 6. You can also use this function to switch between certain Swim Levels.
- Log into your Pedalheads account.
- Click "View/Edit Order: beside the registration you need to adjust.
- Click "Change Level".
- Select the level you wish to change it to. Then click "Confirm".
- You will receive a green pop up to confirm the updated level.
For SWIM: Please note that you will only be able to switch levels within your allocation. We allocate Advanced levels with the next level up, for example Swim Kids 2 Advanced and Swim Kids 3 fall under the same allocation.
- To learn how to cancel your registration for credit, please click HERE
- To learn how to switch to a level outside of your allocation, to a different week, or to a different time, please click .
- Feel free to check out our how-to-video on the above function .
- You can also contact our office at 1-888-886-6464 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.