Things to Bring to Your Camp/Lesson
- Properly fitted bike helmet
- Water bottle and snack (please NO NUTS, as we are a nut-aware camp)
- Mosquito repellent, rain gear, and/or sunscreen (weather dependent)
- Small backpack to hold all belongings
- Appropriate footwear for cycling
- Comfortable clothes for a day of physical activity
All-day campers also need to bring a lunch, extra snacks, and a change of clothes.
Download the parent handbook for more detailed information.
Additional items are required for our Trail program camps: see the requirements section on the Trail page
- Change of clothes or wrap and go option
- Previous report card
- Bag for belongings