Sign-In & Sign-Out Procedures
As your child's safety is important to us, we require that all children be signed in and out by a parent or caregiver and that you speak to your child's instructor each day.
- Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes earlier than when your camp is supposed to begin, especially on your first day. This is to ensure that you have a smooth check in and camp can begin on time.
- You will be provided an Order Number in your registration email (a 6 digit code unique to your child's registration). Please have the order number on hand when you drop off your child.
- Once your child has been placed in their group, please try not to linger. We understand that you want to make sure your child is settling in but we want to make sure their attention is on their instructor.
- We kindly ask that you arrive right at the pick-up time to ensure a smooth check-out.
- Please head to the same cone where you dropped off your child in the morning.
- Whoever is picking up your child must provide the instructor with the Order Number at pick-up every day of the week for security purposes.
- Notify your instructor if someone other than yourself will be picking up your child.
- This is also a great opportunity to discuss your child's goals or ask questions about daily activities for the class.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.